Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Basket Ideas? Take A Peek At These!

Looking for an Easter Gift for your little ones? I have an assortment of Crayola Rolls for boys or girls. Each Crayola Roll is homemade by me. You can use the Crayola Rolls for colored pencils, markers, and even those twist able crayons. Looking for a easy way to keep your children's crayons organized? Then my crayola rolls are just the thing!

Use these for church, going to appointments, or they even make unique gifts for others. Email me at cammyaller@yahoo.com for anymore information. Easter is around the corner!

Here are some examples of Crayola Rolls $15.00 Each. Each Roll comes with Crayola Brand Crayons








Snack Bags!

These fun colorful snack bags are great for your little ones snacks on the go. Each snack bag is Velcro across the top so that even if they tip it upside down nothing will fall out. There is a washable lining that will keep your sandwiches and dried snacks protected. I can make them in any color or pattern design that you would like. I can also put an initial on the front of each bag so that your children won't mistake which one is theirs. These are so great and saves you money! Email me if your interested in the reusable snack bags.


1 comment:

Ute Family said...

Why are you so talented??! I wish I had a fraction of the knowledge on what you can do! Love all the projects you've been working on! If I wasn't a cheapskate I would be buying things from you left and right! You'd be a rich woman! Haha!