Had to post another "Only in Florida" moment. Look closely at the picture of the parking spot sign. At one of the local grocery stores by my house they have parking spots made just for golf carts. The parking spots are very thin and you would not be able to get away with parking in one! I had to take a picture of this group hanging out in their golf cart eating lunch.
This is for real people golf carts are taking over the handicap spots! So now the rest of us will be parking a mile away just to go to the store. "Only in Florida"
Full on Gators Golf Cart parked out in front of McDonald's
Someones a serious Gator Fan! Is it you Gary Aller?



1 comment:
Asked Jase if I am a Gator fan>>>!
I just like to see them in your back yard with the Pictures. Just kidding....You live in Florida so you must be the Gator Fan....or is it Jason!
G
Post a Comment