Friday, May 16, 2008

Sick of being Sick!

To sum up my move to Nebraska it goes like this

  • First day here I get the Stomach and body flu and end up in the hospital for four hours on ivy and medicine
  • Next day Jason goes to doctors and has Pneumonia - Bronchitis and cant start his new job.
  • Both boys end up with Strep throat and cant start school for a week.
  • Avery luckily was spared and was doing okay
  • A month later Jason get Pneumonia again and is out of work for two weeks
  • I get Bronchitis and am really doing bad
  • Kids all have sinus infections and once again home from school
  • Jason gets sick with Pneumonia third time and has to go to a specialist to get lungs looked at
  • I get C-Diff and end up in the hospital for 5 days sick as a dog, thought I truly was going to die and did not know what was wrong with me.
  • Jason also has C-DIFF and is miserable
  • Our Furnace goes out and we have no heat for over a week, of course weather gets bad and all the kids get Bronchitis and sinus infections.
  • So far are you able to follow all of this!
  • Well in between me in the hospital Jason does not have a job, because the company we moved out here for went bankrupt and everyone lost there job.
  • Jason finds out we will be moving again and interviews for Florida job and gets it and we now have one week before we move once again.

Okay I really cant tell everyone how Sick of being Sick I am!!

No comments: