
My sister Courtney just had her first baby boy named Emosi. Emosi is a her husbands oldest uncles name on his dads side. In Billy's culture which is Fijian, they name there first born son after themselves or family member. I was so glad that I was able to be there in the room when she delivered. Courtney did awesome and had a great delivery. She is one of the only members in my family that have had a normal delivery. Everyone else has had to have C sections, including my self three times. Emosi was 7 12oz and so so cute. He is a perfect baby and they are so happy to finally have him here. My sister Courtney is already a wonderful mom and just loves her baby. She and Billy are so cute with him and are so proud. I'm so glad I was able to be there before I move next week. It is hard because I will live so far away and it will be awhile till I see them again. Thank goodness for email! Well Congrats Courtney and Billy on a beautiful baby boy! I love you guys so much.
draft



2 comments:
I finally got your blog information! So glad that you will still be keeping in touch! Glad to also see that you and the fam made it okay! We miss you guys already!
So crazy how much has happened with your family since we last caught up. Sounds so crazy!! I hope everyone is feeling better. Sad you are further but Florida's a great place to visit. Watch out, we may take you up on your offer to visit. Glad you started a blog. I can keep up with your family now!
Becky
Post a Comment