
Okay everyone we are officially in Clermont Florida and in our new house. As you can see in the picture we have a gorgeous view of a lake in our backyard. Our neighbors told us the sunsets on the lake are beautiful and that every night we can watch the fireworks from Disney World go off. We watched them the other night and the boys just loved it. We have also been going to the community swimming pool every day it seems and the kids are loving that as well. Avery is the one that doesn't ever want to get out of the water, so that's some times hard to deal with. We have orange groves all around us as well and we want to soon take the kids to go pick some oranges. There is so much to do and see I'm glad we actually live here, so we can fit it all in.
As for the moving in part that has been a little slow, but progress is being made. I have most all the kids rooms squared away and also the kitchen. We got caught off guard when we first got here because the house was not cleaned along with the carpets. It was awful and I cried I truly did. When moving from our rental in Nebraska we had a check list that the Realtor gave us and man was it detailed. We had that house spotless when we left and so I guess I just expected ours to be the same when we got here. So we ended up staying in a hotel for another three days and had a blast! Everything has worked out as of now and the kids have seemed to already adjusted. Today I finally got cable, Internet, and phone hooked up. Ahhh that was nice to have back! Well I'm going to try to catch up on my blogging since its been a long brake with moving and all. Peace!



1 comment:
The backyard has a beautiful view, I will admit, I am a little jealous. So sorry that they didn't clean the house before you got there! After all the work that you did here, it should have been. Glad to see you all are alive! I will call you soon!
Post a Comment