


I have decided to start a section in my blog of my Favorite Pictures of the week. They can be anything I happen to see on the Internet or just personal pics. For the first Fab Five Pictures I choose the ones of the kids at the beach last weekend.

We took our first trip up to Tampa Bay and went to St. Petes Beach. Its beautiful and the sand is like silk. Well I got some real fun shots of the kids especially Avery. She has the chunkiest legs you got to see them in person though. She was so funny at the beach because she was not afraid at all and loved saying hello to everyone that walked by. The boys had a great time in the sand and swimming with dad. As for me I went into the water for two minutes and I got stung by a Stingray. GO figure it would happen to me. It was so painful and the medics had to come and they drove me away to help me with the pain. I will have to elaborate sometime on that story. Mahalo



No comments:
Post a Comment