


The boys and I decided to make our own personalized visor hats. It was so easy and inexpensive, and the kids had a blast. They picked out the color hat and the decals they wanted to add to the hat. We got everything at Walmart and to make them was easy as 123. Here is all that is needed
Foam colored hat
Foam sticker letters
Foam sticker animals and shapes of choice
That is it!



3 comments:
Hey Cammy! I found your blog through Albanie. So glad you made it to Florida and are settling in. Enjoy some sunshine for us, too!
Here is our blog: http://mcillecespot.blogspot.com
What a cute idea! I'll have to remember to get those things at Walmart before I leave!
You are the biggest nerd! Those look like so much fun to make, and of course, you have to keep the Florida sun outta your eyes;)
Post a Comment