

For Avery's 1st Birthday her Grandma Terry got her a beautiful pink chair that is just her size. Avery loves to sit in it and watch TV with us and reads her new found love BOOKS! She sometimes just sits and chills and drinks her milk or what not. She is like a princess in her own pink chair.
Avery up to date
Avery has now cut two molars and I see the two bottom molars starting to bulge out. Yeah for me! She really does well except for in the car she is a mess. She is so busy when she is free to wonder and does not like it when she is restrained. Who can blame her, I wouldn't want to be strapped into a seat for how ever long! Lets see she now has six teeth on top and four on the bottom. I'm just happy we are getting them in and over with.
Avery also has found a new love for books, especially animal books with Ducks in them. She loves ducks and points them out wherever we go. She will bring you a book and want you to put her on your lap and read the book over and over again. Man I want to be 1 again!
She also loves shoes; good for me not good for Jason's wallet! She is always trying to stick shoes on her feet herself, and even her dads shoes. She is saying "pretty" now and of course its music to my ears. She is so wonderful and very funny. I love my Girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment