Every night at 10:00pm we hear and get to watch the Disney World fireworks go off from our back yard. It is so cool, and the kids love it. Bonus (its free for us!) Tonight we watched them from the window in the boys room. As the fireworks went off, Carson spotted what he thought was a "wishing star" it was actually a airplane, but he was so excited I just let it be. So this is what happened next. From Carson and Chases mouth;
- Carson - "I see a wishing star mom". "Oh I wish I was Darth Vader so much"
Okay as a parent should I be worried?
- Chase- (with his little lisp) "I wish, I wish" (slight pause at this point) "I was Thomas!" aka as Thomas the train.
Okay how I tried to hold in much laughter at this point. Also I felt bad because it wasn't even a star, it was a airplane. I just love moments like this. How wonderful to be a parent.
3 comments:
i wish i had such sweet and innocent wishes! (darth vader is pretty cool and all--the walker boys would be so proud!)
Darling.
At least your children's "kidisms" don't have bad words in them...:-)
That is so sweet. Kids say the cutest things sometimes, then of course there are those other times when they are not so cute. Like Isaiah has learned to say no and we use that a lot now. Glad to see you are doing great.
Post a Comment