Thursday, June 12, 2008

Let's Dance!


Its off to a awesome start, "If You Think You Can Dance" is of course my favorite show right now on TV. If you did not tune in last night you will have to check out the website to see who are the new Top 20 this season. I love the Choreographers this year and love Napoleon and Tabitha. They are married and are so talented. They choreographed my favorite number of the night which Josh and Katee danced Hip Hop. Please Check out their dance Hip Hop Favorite It gave me the chills while watching it and when that happens I know its good! Even Jason loves watching the show and he too loved that number. The show makes me want to get back into dance class and back on stage. I'm just so glad they have a show that offers so much for any type of dancer. Anyway I think it will be interesting to see who ends up in the bottom three couples tonight. Remember they dance on Wednesday and the elimination is on Thursdays. Does anyone know why Shane Sparks is not doing any judging or choreography this season? Well I also would say two of the dancers that bug already would have to be Comfort and Mark. She is very interesting and way crazy and Mark is just strange and odd. I'm curious to see them both do other styles of dance. Maybe I will change my mind about them. Anyway Ill be updating weekly on this. I'm so happy "If You Think You Can Dance" is Back! Oh ya that is me in the picture doing a leg grab hold ; 8 months after having Chase my three year old now. Peace

4 comments:

Walker said...

Hey you! I wish you were still here, we would have a girls night of watching that show, except Robert likes to watch it too! We couldn't watch the show last night because we had tornado warnings all night! So the channel was taken up which was probably good, because there were some tornados that did come around here. Anyway, Shane Sparks is a judge on the America's Best Dance Crew on MTV that is why he is not there. Another wonderful show to watch, and you have to watch it too! We love our DVR! Only you would get stung by a sting ray after living somewhere for a week? Crazy Girl!

Coop's Sports Scoop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coops said...

I love that show too. It will be fun to keep up on it with you. I don't quite have a favorite yet but, the hip hop dance was my favorite also!

Anonymous said...

shane sparks is a judge for "america's best dance crew" and i think that's why he's not in SYTYCD. love ya!