Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Paradise Park in Florida


We found the coolest park ever here in Florida. Jason and I love taking the kids to parks and finding new fun ones as well. Okay this park is Paradise Park and it is shaded and so colorful. I love it because there is a whole section for Avery's age to play and then a huge section for the older kids. The kids had a blast and we will be going back weekly for sure. Here are some fun pictures of the park. The park is much bigger then what the pictures show though.

2 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

Walker said...

That looks like a really fun park! You are not suppose to have fun without us! I am glad though that you are having a better experience then here except for that really cool family (mine;)that you met here, that probably made Nebraska so much better. Miss you!