Thursday, February 25, 2010
Sewing Time!
I had a friend in Kansas ask if I would make her two girls matching dresses and a matching scarf for herself. I was so excited to take this on. I also decided to make the 8 year old a matching purse since it was her Birthday. You can see it in the picture below. I had so much fun making these matching dresses I made one for Avery. Same pattern just different fabric. I thought I would post them for you to see what I have been up to lately besides working on the Relief Society stuff, and of course my daily routine with the kids. I am also working on a new sewing project that I have never attempted. I will post soon on that one. I am totally enjoying every minute I get to sew. :)





Labels:
sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Man, I am so jelous. The older I get, the more I wish I could sew. I mean, I know I have my own little talents..blah, blah, blah but sewing is definitely one I wish I had. And I want the instant knowledge...no class time for me. So I guess I'm stuck just living through you :) Cute dresses...way cute!
You are sooo crafty! And the dresses are all so cute! The pattern you used for your friend is the same pattern I have for a nursing apron of mine and I LOVE it!
Post a Comment