Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ready For Takeoff!

Bags packed Check

Backpacks packed Check

Clothes ready for morning Check

Final inspection of the house Check

Tired double Check!

Excited to see family and friends Check!

So if anyone is wondering how long we will be gone? A whole month!!

Jason will be going with us on the first flight which is such a relief for me, but then on the way back to Florida I am on my own. Yikes... the last time I did this by myself it didn't go well at all! It's been almost two years and the kids are all older and I have more treats to bribe them with :)

Hoping for a fantastic flight and stay at the in-laws. Can't wait to see new nephews and nieces.
I will try to post as best I can. If not, then I will just have a whole heck of a lot of posts to do when I get back.

So here we are off to Utah!

1 comment:

Ute Family said...

A whole month? Wow! That's a lot of packing. Hey, if you get free time, I'd love to see you. No worries if you can't, just a thought! I know how busy it can be with family! 801-856-2757.

Have a fun stay in Utah!!