I have to say this is the longest time I have been on vacation. I left July 8Th and arrived in Florida on August 4Th. We stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Aller in Wellsville, UT, then I took a side trip to see my dad and two brothers in California, then I flew back to Utah to finish part of the trip in Whitney and Preston, ID were Jason's moms family had a huge reunion. So I guess you can say I was in three states in the space of a month.
I had so much fun in all places. I for sure have so many posts to post now that I'm back. I will do the best I can to hurry and get the pictures up. I still have a few pictures to get from my brother Brady that he took while I was in California. I will post what I have though. So excited to share my awesome trip.
So glad to be back though and now I have so much on my plate to catch up on. The kids are already making a mess with their toys and they broke the TV back in with their favorite DVDs they love to watch. "Ahhh..... Home Sweet Home"!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment