Friday, August 6, 2010

4 Wheeling Time


Before Jason had to leave to go back to Florida we got to spend part of a day together 4-wheeling. Jason's dad Gary took us up in the mountains where we spent the day. Gary had one 4-wheeler and Jason and I rode together on the other one. It was breath taking! The scenery was so beautiful surrounding us.


We traveled up one of the mountains and found some snow still on the ground. Its crazy to see snow in July!






I fell in love with this cottage house in the middle of the mountains. I seriously could say this would be my dream home. I felt l was riding by a set on one of those movies with horses running wild and smoke coming out of the chimney. The only down fall though is that you would be stuck in the middle of no where during the winter months.


Right near the house there were a whole bunch of sheep prancing around. We had to slow down since the sheep were walking across the road. Like I said I felt like this was all out of a movie.




Jason and his dad wrapping up the 4 wheel adventure. It was such a awesome experience and for sure will be doing this again next year. Thanks Gary for everything!

No comments: