School begins! This year Carson is in 3rd grade and Chase is in Kindergarten! It is so cute to watch them help each other out. Carson is a pro at his Elementary School now that he is a 3rd grader. He was talking with Chase about how he will sit with him on the school bus and help him find his classroom. Carson truly is the best big brother. He even held Chase's hand while getting on and off the bus today. He takes good care of his siblings. The school they go to is a uniform school which makes it easy for me to get them ready in the mornings. Carson and Chase both picked out what shirt they were going to wear to their first day of school. They did great this morning. They got themselves dressed, brushed their teeth and ate breakfast right away. I am so proud of them and they are off to a great start. They make me smile. For some reason Carson did not want to smile this morning when I took his first day of school picture. Yikes! is he getting to that age already were he thinks it isn't cool? Oh well, I got a smile out of him when I took the boys picture together. Here's to a great school year!

Chase my Kindergartner


Carson my 3rd grader
No comments:
Post a Comment