Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Reunion At Bear Lake



Such a beautiful lake. We had a fun filled day up at Bear Lake. I have never been... so it was new for me to see everything. It was just beautiful with the mountains surrounding you. I think if I were to say this was the first official day of the "Aller Reunion". We took some family pictures before we all got ready for a day at the lake. All the kids were very excited to go swimming. It was fun having all the cousins and extended family all in one place. The water was way to cold for me so I didn't go in, but Jason and the kids sure didn't seem to mind a bit. Below are some pictures of the kids having fun in the sun. Also you can see Avery out like a light eating Cheetos on the chair. She had so much fun! Can't wait to come back here next family reunion!

Carson, Maya (cousin), Avery, and Chase ready for some water fun



No comments: