Monday, August 30, 2010

Bloomin' Clips

Welcome To My Fabric Gardens




I am so excited to share my new blog. It is called "Bloomin' Clips". Its all about homemade fabric flowers. They are so cute and stylish and everyone is unique. I have had so much fun making these beautiful clips. I'm just starting out selling my clips on a blog but will soon have an ETSY account to sell them on. I give all the credit to my friend Haley Mack for introducing these fabric flowers to me while I was in Utah. My little Avery loves wearing them and they are so cute as broaches and add ons to your jewelry. Please take a peak at my new link and leave a comment. Please feel free to share my new blog with anyone you would like. I have many more in the making and will always post and update as I go. Please go to www.bloominclips.blogspot.com and you can also email me at bloominclips@gmail.com for any questions or orders. Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Ute Family said...

What else can I say? You are one of the most talents people I know! Wow! Those things are so adorable! And you're model is adorable too! Love Avery, she's precious!