Monday, September 20, 2010

Chase Turns 6

SEPTEMBER 20, 2004











This was a very special date for the Aller family. Our second little boy was born. Weighing 9 pounds on the dot. Chase had to be taken away to the NICU when he was born. He stopped breathing and since I had him "C" Section I was not able to see him or hold him for 3 days. I will never forget that morning. I'm so glad that everything turned out great. Chase has been such a blessing to our family. He is for sure the comic relief! He has a very unique personality. Chase is one of a kind. He loves his big brother and younger sister. He is also our cuddlier. His favorite thing to do is watch his DVDs. When he is not watching his DVDs he is playing with his toys or dressing up like a super hero. He is so much fun to watch. He is a happy little guy and loves to laugh. He is really enjoying Kindergarten so far. He tells us the funniest stories, and has the most interesting thoughts. Here is one from the other day... I picked the boys up at the bus stop and here was the conversation...

Chase: "Mom I went to the nurse's office today and then my teacher told me I can't go to school tomorrow and I have to rest on the couch and watch movies"!
Me: "Chase? did you really go to the nurses office today? They didn't call me to say that you needed to stay home tomorrow?"
Chase: "Well that's what I have to do cause the teacher said"

When I got home I went right into the house to call the nurse at his school. I asked her about what Chase had said and she laughed out load. She said wow he is convincing! but yes he did come to the office complaining his stomach hurt but he had no fever or anything that was a big concern. So the nurse said that he was fine to go back to class and that was it. Boy does my little Chase have some tricks up his sleeve.

Some facts about Chase now that he is 6

He still loves chocolate milk
His favorite food is still tomatoes
He also has a love for Spaghetti O's
He loves BBQ chips any brand
He plays like no other child I have seen.
He pretend plays daily and even dresses up like the super hero character he wants to be that day.
He plays with Ben 10 Alien Force and loves watching the cartoon shows as well. Side note, I found a few of his school papers signed Ben instead of Chase. It was funny but I told him he can't write his favorite characters on his school work.
He still loves Spider man, and Super Hero Squad. He is so fun to watch really get into the characters
He adores his big brother Carson and enjoys hanging out and playing with him. These two were meant to be brothers
Chase often asks me if he could snuggle with me, eat popcorn in my bed and watch a movie. He really is my best snuggler.
His very favorite store still today is Blockbuster! He was devastated when the closest Blockbuster near us closed down. All the employee's new him by name even. It was a very sad day for him :(
Chase is very outgoing and says hi to everyone. He will tell you out load how he feels about you. I have often heard him tell his Aunt and friends of ours that he really likes them and thinks they are cool! Its always random
Chase is able to pick out his own cloths by himself and does a great job. He is very good at matching cloths together. He also loves to wear his Spider man hat when he goes to the stores with Jason or me. He always says "Oh I need my hat"! SO Cute!
Chase has so much love to give and shows it easily. He daily tells me how much he loves Daddy and me. He has no problem giving his brother and sister a big hug or complimenting them. He truly is a blessing in our family and I have no idea we would do without him.

Happy Birthday Big Guy! Love You More Then You Know!

No comments: