Carson Loves Math! He is in third grade and is doing awesome! His teacher let me know a few weeks ago at teacher conference that he was the best student at multiplication. I was so proud of him. His teacher said that he raises his hand every time to be called on to give the answer. I find Carson on his own working with numbers and practicing his math. This is one of the examples of Carson working with math. He lets me know that Math is his favorite subject in school. I'm so proud of my big boy!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Carson = Math
Carson Loves Math! He is in third grade and is doing awesome! His teacher let me know a few weeks ago at teacher conference that he was the best student at multiplication. I was so proud of him. His teacher said that he raises his hand every time to be called on to give the answer. I find Carson on his own working with numbers and practicing his math. This is one of the examples of Carson working with math. He lets me know that Math is his favorite subject in school. I'm so proud of my big boy!
Labels:
Carson 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment