
Living in Florida is way different then living in Kansas. Fall is really still summer in Florida. Its great and all...but come on... 90 degree weather is way to HOT!!! I didn't like the fact that we all were sweating while Trick Or Treating. I love that it is not freezing though so I guess I will make it through until Christmas time comes and the weather is at least in the 80's.
We have been having a great month all in all. Pictures below show the kids ready for the Primary program at church and Carson earning more belt loops and pins in Cub Scouts. Avery enjoying her time alone with me while the boys are in school. Oh... and I have to say I am very lucky to have kids who really do get along and love each other. Chase below giving Avery a huge hug and telling her he loves her. Music to my ears!




No comments:
Post a Comment