I have been slacking on my blog lately. I can't believe how life gets very busy as your children get older. One main issue I have is the amount of homework both my boys have! Boy times have changed since I was in grade school.
I shall return in 5 days. I will be with Jason traveling to Destin, Florida and staying in a hotel right on the beach there. I have never been North to the panhandle since I moved to Florida so I'm so excited. We then will be driving to Atlanta, GA to meet up with my sister Conny and her husband Tim to stay with them for a few days. I'm really pumped because we got tickets to see "Wicked" Very excited!! So I know for sure I will have some fun pictures to share :)
Until then Happy Day to you all!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment