Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Feather Girl

I can't help but get involved with new trends. I totally feel in love with these Feather Hair Extensions this summer. They started on the west coast and seemed to be everywhere! While in Utah this summer I decided to get one. After getting the one and seeing how they are put in and taken out, I decided that I wanted to get my own supply and sell these in Florida. So I did!! I love wearing them myself and have fun curling and wearing fun colors in my hair. I got all my supplies and I have now been selling them for a few months now. It's fun to see the moms in my church ward wearing them and the Young Women. I totally love having fun in life and trying new and fun things. You can see some examples below of a few of my customers including my self. It's funny because now Avery my 4 year old calls me the "Feather Girl"!!

No comments: