Tuesday, October 18, 2011
I Lied!
Yep! It has been over a month now and I'm just now getting my act together to update my blog. Life is sure crazy and for not boring! We have had a few life changes and some decisions we have had to make or will be making. I can't even begin to write everything down now but in time I will. I can't believe it's already mid October! I do have to say I have accomplished a lot. I also for the first time since Avery was 2 made a Halloween costume for her. I will have pictures for sure soon. I also started Cub Scouts up again and changed a few things around. I have family coming out for Thanksgiving and Christmas again this year. Things are crazy cause Jason was told by his new boss that we get to stay in Florida! So all my ups and downs of emotions have been eased somewhat by this news. I still have had plenty of anxiety and melt downs on the way. We are now trying to figure out what the next move is? This is where real life hits me and I have look at the future for my kids. I will write more on this whole experience soon. I first have to see what happens in the next month. There are some pretty amazing things that kind of came out of nowhere. More news to come I promise! Until then Happy Fall!!! My very favorite season :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment