Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trip to Destin, FL and Atlanta

Our Trip To Destin, Florida, and then Atlanta, Georgia was awesome!! I love traveling with Jason and getting some alone time to really talk and enjoy each others company. Grandma Aller was visiting and was so awesome to stay with the kids while Jason and I took off for a few days.

We started in Destin, FL which was breath taking. I only got a few pictures of Destin mostly because I forgot my camera in the hotel room most the time.  I love the ocean here because it was emerald green! The sand was pure white and so very clean. I love the crabs I caught on camera that washed ashore. It was so relaxing and I was rejuvenated for sure!


Off to Atlanta, GA to visit Conny and Tim! It was awesome to see my sister again and to see Tim and his brand new business her opened up in Atlanta called Pure Defense Pest Control. We all got tickets to see "Wicked" I LOVED........IT!!
Here is Tim paying for parking and I being silly!


 Jason and I on a date in Destin, FL It was really needed!




No comments: