Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Fall Festival Boutique Sale

I totally forgot my camera so I had my good friend take some picture for me. I got to sell my Bloomin' Clip Bows and my Feather Hair Extensions at the Minneola Fall Festival. I love doing this kind of thing. I prepared for a few weeks to make more hair bows and order my feather extensions to come in on time. I had a great turn out and sold half of everything. I love meeting new people and also hearing what they have to say about the stuff I make. I also get some great new clients that ask me to do wedding hair clips and or referrals for hair extensions. 

Below are a few new hair clips I made and sold! 

Its hard to see cause pictures are dark but I'm the one behind the table and setting up in the pictures








No comments: