Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

So here they are, the kids ready with their egg trays. They all looked tiered out due to just coming home from being in the sun for two days. They always have a great time with coloring eggs. Carson and Chase got to die a flat of eggs each. I remember being young and getting to die about that many. I loved every minute, and loved making each egg look so different and pretty. Carson took his time getting the color just right, and Chase mainly got the die all over his hands and table. Avery got to die eggs for the first time, but was not as patient to do so. The kids had a wonderful Easter, and got some fun toys and candy from the Easter Bunny. I always love Easter time (as long as you are living somewhere warm) for the blooming of plants and everything coming back to life. We also went to church and got to be surrounded by the spirit. Of course we know the true meaning of the Easter season. We listened to wonderful talks in sacrament, and the church choir sang beautiful songs. Its amazing the story of the Resurrection of Christ. I think I cry every time its mentioned in a talk or video. Its so powerful and means so much to me. I'm truly thankful to my Savior, and the understanding I have of the atonement.




No comments: