Thursday, April 16, 2009
I Made This!
I made both Avery's dress and my skirt for Easter Sunday. I think they both turned out really well, and I couldn't wait to match Avery for the first time. My mom always made us matching dresses as sisters, but she also would make once in awhile one to match her. I love that so much, and I got to have fun on Easter Sunday at church matching Avery. I'm in the process of making myself a dress for church, but it wont be ready anytime soon. I'm so thankful for my daughter and the chance I have to enjoy my only girl.

Labels:
I made this April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I just emailed the link to this post to my sister...she used the same fabric for her daughter's Easter dress! You did a great job!
Very cute!
I am speechless, you two are incredibly cute. These pictures make me so happy, I'm almost tearing up. Oh, and did I say, you did a wonderful job on the sewing? Lovely.
Post a Comment