Saturday, August 29, 2009
Face Lift For My Blog
Thank You Courtney Racule!! My wonderful sister Courtney has been visiting me for a week. She was so kind to help give my blog a face lift. I just love it!! She has her own photography business which I recommend and you can see her work here. After taking our family pictures last weekend she decided to use one of the family pictures to help with the look. I still have some more updating to do on my blog, but it might take some more time. I also still have so many posts to post and will get to them as soon as I can. I have so many more pictures to post of all my adventures since the beginning of August. My sister Courtney leaves tomorrow night and 9 days later my mother in law comes following my father in law. I always love visitors, and feel lucky to have so many wonderful family and friends. :)
Labels:
update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I want my blog to look like yours! So cute! Courtney did a great job. You won't believe, but I was about to go find a new background for my blog, and I saw your new post... about your new blog-look. Bizarre.
And awesome!
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest blog top EVER!!! I love it. It reminds me of a family sitcom. So cute. Your sister did an awesome job and I love that picture. So glad you've had so many visitors...that's always nice when you live out of state. I hear that my brother is flying out in October to visit!! Should be a good time!!
Love the new look. I've had the same blog layout for two years - it needs a facelift for sure.
Very cool! I love it and I really like your dark hair! What a cute looking familia!
Post a Comment