Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair, Hair, and more Hair!

So I finally have some better pictures of my new hair color and cut. It still doesn't look right in the pictures. I don't think it shows the contrast color poppers in the front parts of my hair. My sister Conny (aka) "Elle" did such a great job. I love having a sister that is in the beauty business. When I went out to visit her in Nashville, TN last week I decided I wanted a total different look. She agreed and instead of keeping my blond I went dark this time. I love it! I actually have natural dark brown hair anyways, so it was more my color to began with. You can see in the first picture of what it looked like before I went dark. I also cut off a bit of hair at least 3 good inches. I have a "A line" cut that hugs in at the back of my neck. It is so fresh and way easier to handle. It took Jason awhile to get use to seeing me with dark hair. It was funny because at the airport he was looking to pick me up and didn't recognize me until I came up to the car. When I got into the car the boys both said " Aunt Conny made your hair CRAZY......"!!!! Avery just staired at me the whole way home and didn't say a word. It was for sure amusing to me. So you will all have to tell me what you think. Hopefully I can get some better pictures of the cut still. I think my hair is so dark it just doesn't show it well.

Also I had so much fun once again dolling up Avery for church today. She is such a good girl and lets me curl and do up her hair. I only hope this will last for ever. She also loves wearing bows and head bands so I hope that doesn't stop either. She is my little side kick for sure!

Me Blondie (Before)


Me dark (After)

Hairdo I did on Avery before church

Mommy and Me

1 comment:

Walker said...

I love the new due!!! Very retro and cute! I think you look good as a brunette. I think it also makes you look younger, but then you always have looked young.