Just a quick note before the last show down on Wednesday and the finale on Thursday. I just wanted to say I really am rooting for Brandon and Jeanine. I was actually shocked that Evan stayed last week. I think he was great for the top 10 but not deserving of the finale 4. I really thought Ade should of stayed. I think he is awesome! I do think it was time for Melissa to go home but I actually rather have had Kayla go. I don't know why I just don't care for Kayla. She is also amazing and very talented, but just don't think her personally gets her anywhere. I just have not been a fan from the beginning. I think it would be so great to see Jeanine to win. I think the most talented dancer out of them all is Brandon. So I will be happy with either of them. I'm so excited for this week and can't wait to see the dances for Wednesday!
I will do my best to do a full review after Thursdays results. I can't wait for the show. Until then keep on dancing!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i so voted for jeanine last night too!! her solo was absolutely AMAZING. (i usually don't vote, but since it was the finale, i wanted to contribute!) anyhow, go jeanine!
Post a Comment