Tuesday, December 7, 2010

10 Years Ago



On November 22, 2010 Jason and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I still can't believe its already been 10 years!! Since this is the busiest time of year we really don't plan to do anything big. We usually wait till our Birthdays or later in the year. Since its our 10Th we for sure want to do a little something extra special. So Jason will surprise me with a trip away somewhere just the two of us in January. I was reflecting back on our 10 years together and realized how much we have been and gone through together. There is no one else I could think of that would be a better fit for me then Jason. I have such a kind, loving, and wonderful husband. Jason is an amazing father and husband. Jason is such a hard worker as well. He has moved mountains as a salesman this year. He has been recognized and awarded trophies in his job. I feel so fortunate to have met Jason when I did. 10 years is nothing compared to knowing I'm sealed to my husband for all time and eternity.

No comments: