Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let The Parades Begin!



This is one of the most fun times for me. All my kids are old enough to be in dance and dance together. I started teaching one day a week at a new studio. I truly miss my teaching days and being able to have my kids in dance. For the first time Carson, Chase, and Avery all get to be in a dance class together! The studio is called "Star Bound Performers" Right now they are taking a movement class that learns parade dances. We just had our first parades this last Saturday. The kids sing and dance while sitting on the float. We got to do two that day. We were all exhausted at the end. The kids had so much fun, and were troopers all day. I even got to be in the parade as well helping walk next to the float. I helped the kids by doing the dance next to them and singing along. It is always fun for me to dance and perform. This time was even better because I got to do it with three of my children! We have one more parade this coming Saturday. What a fun memory the kids and I get to share. Here are a few pictures of all of us and the kids on the float.

Avery in curlers the night before the performance. Oh the memories of when I was wearing curlers to bed!


Kids hanging out before they get into position.


No comments: