My little Chase is so much fun. He makes us laugh constantly, and since he has a little lisp it makes it even better. So here are a few things that he has been saying lately that I wanted to remember.
Me "Chase can you give the prayer tonight"
Chase "SURE!!!" with a smile
His prayer " Dear Heavenly Father, thankful for the day, bless Jesus that he could come to our house, that he will get baptised, that John the Baptist will baptise him, that Jesus will be good, and listen to his father, annnndddd Amen"!!
Me at the grocery store the other day "Chase I'm not getting that Jello" Please go put it back, and come stand next to me"
Chase " Mom I really want it though! Awhhh, I want it! (at this point he was really pouting and upset)
Me "Chase I don't have money for Jello today! ( it was the ones that are already made)
Carson " Ya, Barack Obama stole all are money," So we don't have any Chase!!
Me " yes Carson is right ( even kids catch on to what is going on today)
Chase ( as he reluctantly goes to put it back on the shelf) says " D@%* IT " as he throws his hand down by his side.
Me " OMG!!!!! " did he just, did I hear, ya I think I did hear him say that" ( Its time to have a talk, and find out where he heard this word from and go from there)
Me No matter how unhappy I was to hear Chase my 4 year old say that, I was busting up inside because he used it so appropriately and with his lisp it was classic! I am hoping this will be the last time I hear him say this though!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This is the cutest and funniest thing I've read today!! I get what you mean about it being so funny and cute but.... not something you want to hear or deal with on a regular basis. I'm curious to know where his little ears soaked that word up from haha!!
I think I may have heard Jason my dear sweet brother say that word a couple of times in my lifetime!! :)
Post a Comment