Last week I picked up Chase from preschool. When I got home I checked his backpack for papers and such. I found this little book that they he made at school called " I am Unique." I started looking through it and I got to a page that said, "What I want to be when I grow up" I just had to laugh at how funny this was. I was actually shocked that he didn't put "Spiderman" He is so matter of fact it kills me! So I had to post this one for memories. I love it!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Chase's Corner
Last week I picked up Chase from preschool. When I got home I checked his backpack for papers and such. I found this little book that they he made at school called " I am Unique." I started looking through it and I got to a page that said, "What I want to be when I grow up" I just had to laugh at how funny this was. I was actually shocked that he didn't put "Spiderman" He is so matter of fact it kills me! So I had to post this one for memories. I love it!
Labels:
Chase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have been reading all of your posts lately and I have been loving them. That is hilarious, you dancing in that video. That's awesome. I didn't know you did that kind of stuff. Hey, did you ever start working for Disney as a princess I think you said?
Anway, love all the posts...can't wait to read more!! btw, very cute hair. That's the first really good pic of you showing it off (the one with you and your sis)!
Boy! Chase is always original!
Post a Comment