Here is another picture of Chase falling asleep in a random spot. I tell you this kid falls asleep anywhere! This was taken in Target. Grandma Aller and I were shopping around the store and listening to Chase talk, and then all of a sudden we hear nothing. Chase is totally out! I was so glad I had my camera with me to catch yet another moment of Chase falling asleep.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Narcolepsy
Here is another picture of Chase falling asleep in a random spot. I tell you this kid falls asleep anywhere! This was taken in Target. Grandma Aller and I were shopping around the store and listening to Chase talk, and then all of a sudden we hear nothing. Chase is totally out! I was so glad I had my camera with me to catch yet another moment of Chase falling asleep.
Labels:
chase sleeping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment