Carson is now in 2ND grade and Chase is in preschool for the last year. I still can't believe that summer is over and its school already! I have been so ready for the kids to get back to a schedule again, but the down fall is that now I have to have a schedule for myself. It mostly involves me running a taxi service back and fourth to two different schools. I am not a morning person and neither is Avery. I have to say its nice having older children in that they get themselves up and they can dress themselves. They do very well. Chase needs some motivation sometimes, but he is usually excited to go to school. Chase's birthday is September 20Th and will be turning 5!! He missed the cut off date to enter into Kindergarten this year. He has been in preschool now for 3 years! As for Carson he seems to like his new teacher and classmates. He already has a lot of homework every night, and gets frustrated at how long it takes. I still cannot believe how much homework they give the first and second graders. I remember just being able to write the alphabet and read "I See Sam" books! It has changed so much since I was in those grades. Carson and Chase are such wonderful boys, and I'm so glad they are excited about the school year ahead.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
First Day Of School Sum Up
Carson is now in 2ND grade and Chase is in preschool for the last year. I still can't believe that summer is over and its school already! I have been so ready for the kids to get back to a schedule again, but the down fall is that now I have to have a schedule for myself. It mostly involves me running a taxi service back and fourth to two different schools. I am not a morning person and neither is Avery. I have to say its nice having older children in that they get themselves up and they can dress themselves. They do very well. Chase needs some motivation sometimes, but he is usually excited to go to school. Chase's birthday is September 20Th and will be turning 5!! He missed the cut off date to enter into Kindergarten this year. He has been in preschool now for 3 years! As for Carson he seems to like his new teacher and classmates. He already has a lot of homework every night, and gets frustrated at how long it takes. I still cannot believe how much homework they give the first and second graders. I remember just being able to write the alphabet and read "I See Sam" books! It has changed so much since I was in those grades. Carson and Chase are such wonderful boys, and I'm so glad they are excited about the school year ahead.
Labels:
kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment