These two are so much fun together. Avery is 3 and Emosi is 2. They both know they are cousins and yet most the time I felt like they were siblings! They have a love/ hate relationship depending on what mood they are in. It made me laugh because Avery for sure was the tattle-tale and Emosi also loved to push her buttons. They spent most of the time playing really well together. They ran around and chased each other. They played Wii Dance 2 which was so fun to watch. They also had fun taking many pictures together since my sister is a photographer. I had to show some of the highlights of these two. I think it is so neat that they get to have these memories to look back on and share together as cousins. Not having any cousins myself I think its fun to live a little through them. So here are a few pictures of the adventures of Avery and Emosi!

Watching Movies with Popcorn

Getting Ready to Go to a Store

Looking at the Big Fountain wanting so Bad to Jump in!

Avery Playing the Part of the Older Cousin

Just Hanging Out!

Watching Someone Fish

Just Having Fun


Girl, Boy

Love this Picture

Playing the Wii

Okay Remember When they were Just Looking at the Fountain!


Fresh Lemon's anyone?

Look What We Caught Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment