Sunday, February 27, 2011

January Day' z

While everyone else is freezing cold and shoveling their driveways, the kids and I enjoyed an 80 degree January day. Now I never use to rub it in because I was one of those people battling the blizzards and having high heating bills! So for once I feel like taking it all in and letting everyone know how beautiful it is here in Florida!

I took the kids for a little outing down south close to my house. They had a art show going on and live music. It was such a nice day I decided to get each of the kids an ice cream cone and sit outside while the music played across the street. We all had a wonderful time and the kids loved being outside running around the place. I got some fun pictures of the kids having some fun and licking their yummy ice cream cones! Love Florida!!





No comments: