Here are some of the highlights of her trip with her kids and mine :)
Carson in Dino World at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Courtney and Emosi riding a ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tree Of Life in the background
Carson and I having some fun :)
Getting on the new Ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Maile and Me on the Train
SEA WORLD DAY!
Home of Shamu
Carson and Chase's Hip Hop Teacher dances at Sea World. We got to see him performing that day. He is amazing and does all kind of flips and stunts. Very talented dancer and so lucky my boys get to have him as a dance teacher.
Poor Emosi was just not big or tall enough to go on the roller coaster :(
I have so many more pictures but thought I would show the highlights of Courtney's trip to Florida. Had a blast!! Hope to have the next visitors soon :)



No comments:
Post a Comment