Sunday, February 27, 2011
Carson Takes Guitar
For Christmas Carson got a shiny blue guitar to take guitar lessons. He has been really doing well. Since this is his first time with any musical instrument he has been very patient. Right now he has had about 4 lessons. They are working on notes and tuning their guitars. We will see how he does for awhile and see if he is still enjoying it. I'm not one to push anything on my kids, but I do want them to try different things to see what they like and are good at. I only snapped a few pictures of Carson on his first day of guitar lessons so I will have to get some more to post later. Really excited to see how far Carson goes with this. Go Carson!

Labels:
Carson and music 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment