Friday, May 6, 2011

For Sale!

I had an opportunity last Saturday to participate in a craft sale. It was actually for my friends PTA fundraising. You pay money for a parking spot size space to sell what ever you want. So my friend asked if I would like to sell my crafts and such. I was excited because this was right up my alley to get my craft stuff out in the community. So for a week straight I sewed, cut, glued, sanded, painted, and stained. I stayed up late at night to get most my projects done. I just love making crafts. I then had to come up with a way to display everything I was going to sell. I had so many different items for sale that I tried to organize it in its category. The best way to explain is to post some pictures of the set up. You can see some of the different things I made.
In all this is what I made to sell

-Snack Bags about 13
-14 Crayon Rolls
-7 Letter Blocks
-12 Wood Puzzles
-7 Bird Magnet Note Clips (forgot to take picture)
-Lost count on Hair bows and Head bands
-60 Chocolate Pops






Chocolate Pops I made to sell


Some of the Crayon Rolls I made to sell


Snack Bags I made. I found this cute way to display them.

No comments: