
Really enjoyed my Mother's Day this year. I really have no expectations and or feel that I have to have a gift. I feel lucky that my husband and children still love to make me feel special. So I woke up Sunday morning to the kids bringing me breakfast in bed. Avery followed the boys with a Diet Coke in a glass and a pink straw! Loved it!! It was perfect. They each drew pictures for me and gave me hugs and kisses. They then left so that I could watch my a show on TV while I ate my Mother's Day breakfast. Then not knowing at all Jason walks in with a gift. No joke I was so excited to see this! A new Ninja blender! Our other blender broke and I realized how much we use it. My sister Courtney loves her Ninja blender that she has had for awhile and I really wanted to get one. So I got one! It was perfect and I love it! It really is the best blender I have ever used. So two thumbs up for a wonderful Mother's Day. I love being a MOM!
Love my new Ninja Blender!



No comments:
Post a Comment