Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Carson Aller


My oldest son is now 9 years old!!!! What is going on around here?
Carson was born April 5th 2002. I remember my first pregnancy very well! It was nothing like the movies or what I dreamed it would be. I was so sick from 5 weeks on that I had to be hospitalized many times. I had a pic line that was used to provide fluid to my body since I couldn't eat or drink anything for months. I had Hyperimisis. It is such a horrible thing to go through, and I still have only ran into a few people that have suffered from this still today. It is indescribable, lonely, depressing, mentally destroys you. If it wasn't for my wonderful mother in law, mom, husband and church members I would have not made it through (no joke). I have to say all of it was worth it the moment I got to see my baby boy Carson.

Carson is a very special boy. I knew this the moment I held him in my arms. I just felt that he was for sure suppose to start are little family out. We love him so much!!! He is such a good example to his younger brother and sister. He is also an amazing example to Jason and I. He is so smart, and loves life. Carson is now finishing up the last few months in the third grade. I remember the first day of pre school and now he will be a fourth grader soon???? I was always told that your children will grow up before you know it! I believe it!!!

What Carson is up to these days

- Loves his brother and sister so much. He is so kind and caring towards them. He is a joy to watch :)
-Loves playing Wii (especially all the sports ones)
-Takes dance lessons as we speak including Hip Hop, Tumbling, Guitar, and he is in a Performing Dance Group as well.
-He can't wait to take swimming lessons again in June
-Can't wait to play basketball
-Loves to watch DVDs with his brother Chase
-Plays with every toy he owns! He loves "Cars" and Ben 10 at the moment
-Carson has become a way better eater. He really likes bell peppers, corn dogs, green beans, corn, mash potatoes made by his dad, hot dogs, Lay's potato chips, strawberries, pop tarts, pretzels, and gold fish crackers. He also loves a hamburger Happy Meal from McDonald's.
-Carson really likes the Wimpy Kid book series right now. He is a very good reader. He loves reading to his brother and sister.
- Carson is such a good example at church and loves going to Primary still. Carson loves volunteering to say the prayer at home all the time. He has the sweetest prayers that touch me every time :)
-Carson's favorite subject in school is Math and Science!
-Carson has grown so tall this year it is amazing. I have had to buy him more pants and shoes then the other kids combined!
-Carson has a best friend named Conner Smith who goes to church with him. He has so much fun playing and hanging out with him. The great thing is he involve Chase and Avery in everything they do when he is over. So wonderful!
-Carson is still the one to wake up on time every morning for school. He is dressed and ready to go by 7:30am. He is usually waking up his brother and his mom :)
-Carson is still on an IEP at school. He is doing so well that the teachers are thinking about taking him off the Autistic spectrum! This is wonderful news :)
-Carson loves to play games. Especially card games. He still blows us all away with winning at 5 Crowns most every time! He beats mom, dad, and grandma often. He is amazing no joke!


Carson and Chase. Best Buds!


One of my very favorite things about Carson is his smile :) I love seeing him smile big. He has this special smile I can't even describe it. He has slight dimples and he is so cute! Carson is one amazing boy and has so much love to give. We are so lucky to have him in our family. I just want to wish Carson a very Happy Birthday :)

Carson wins Second place in his first Pine Wood Derby!!

No comments: