I have been emailing different Preschools around Clermont to enroll Chase in for next year. Well I don't know anything about the schools and I'm planning on visiting each one so that I can then pick the best one to suit Chase and his needs. Well I received the following reply from one of the preschools that I was looking to see if they had a VPK program. VPK is a voucher that you can use at a school that will take them for free schooling. Anyway just read the whole thing and I have highlighted the "Creepy" part. If you think I'm wrong about this please leave a comment.
Good Afternoon!
Unfortunately, we do not accept the VPre-K voucher that is issued by the state. As a preschool, we feel it is too limiting to us. We prefer to work with each child on an individual basis with their needs and at the learning speed. At the same time, we care for each child as if they were our own. The teachers love to hug, kiss and cuddle with the children. They also play with the children on the playground and in the classroom. I normally say that we are the best of two worlds… the home day care and a top notch preschool. I would love to discuss how we do this with you! Please feel free to call me at 407-877-7529 with any questions or to schedule a tour.
Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day!
~cris=)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wish I could post a little picture on the comments with me raising one eyebrow and having flaring nostrils. What were they thinking? Hugging, kissing and cuddling... Glad they didn't specify "frenching", gee
Just read your post and I wanted to ask whats wrong with complete strangers hugging, kissing and cuddling our children.........YIKES EVERYTHING!!! I'm glad they gave you a heads up on what there M O is so you can steer C L E A R!!
That is definitely creepy. I have been doing the same research for Eliza. We should work together on checking our some of the schools. You should also get on the waiting list for the Methodist church preschool. I can give you more info if you are interested. Many moms in the Ward have said their program is great. I'm looking for other preschools to sign-up for as a back up in case we don't get into the Methodist one.
Post a Comment