
This is a new project of mine. These are a "Family of Chicks" starting with dad, mom, Carson, Chase, and Avery. I love the cut out of the design, its perfect for year round and represents "The Family". I have modified the wood since my first cut out, to really seeing the different ages of the kids. I also can add more personality to each family member. I will be making another example soon. If your interested in having one of your family please contact me at cammyscomforts@yahoo.com and I can price out a family for you. These also make great gifts for family members or can even be used for your toddlers to play with.



3 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!! One more reason why I am jealous of you wonderful talent.!!
you always make the cutest things. Maybe you've inspired me. I just don't think I'm creative enough! Maybe I'll just admire from afar and do nothing about it for myself :) It's been fun catching up on your posts!
Hey girl, what do you charge for these beauties? I want some for Olivia's room?
Post a Comment