Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Official !



Yes, I finally get to say it! "I'm a soccer mom"!!! This is how I know:

1. Got the kids
2. Got the Mini Van
3. Got two boys playing soccer

I think that makes me official! Now I want to reassure everyone, that I will not be adding the soccer decal on the back of my van. I truly never dreamed I would be calling myself this, but I cant get around it, now that I have bags of soccer balls in my van! What can I say, except I'm going with the flow :)

I want to say Congrats to Carson for scoring his very first goal on his team last Saturday. This is Carson's very first time ever playing soccer and he did a awesome job!! Chase also did Great! He really didn't help out with the team thing, he kind of just did his own version of the game. It was so cute to watch him though and he put some smiles on the crowds faces with the things he was doing! I really had a great time watching my boys play :)

1 comment:

Josh and Melanie said...

Great job Carson! Can we have a copy of Carson's schedule. We would love to come to one of his games!