Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Tennessee Trip & Happy Birthday Conny!

Last week I was able to take Avery with me to visit my sister Conny (aka- Elle)and her husband Tim. I'm very lucky to have a sister who is an amazing hair stylist as my hair dresser. The hard part is that Conny lives in TN, so I don't get to visit to often.

While we were there we did the following; Avery got her hair done in a salon and as did I. We went and did a little shopping. We ate at one of my favorite places "Corkys" as seen in picture below. It was also Conny's Birthday on March 6Th so Tim threw her a Birthday Party with all there friends. We went to church with them as well and got pictures of Avery and her cousins that she has never meet. I also got a picture in with Kristen Stowell Jason's Cousin. Avery got a makeover by aunt Conny one night and it was so cute! Avery was constantly running after there black cat, except she always called the Cat "doggy" not sure what was up with that. We danced one night and even got Avery on film doing some moves from Beyonca "All the Single Ladies". It was a crack up, I have to get the video from them soon. I also got pictures with two up and coming Singers that are really good friends of Tim and Conny. I will post that separately. All in all it was a blast and I always enjoy my visits with them. Tim and Conny you Rock!!!
Happy Birthday Conny and I hope you enjoyed your Birthday :)




1 comment:

anchik66 said...

I just have to tell you that yours and Avery's outfits are so cute! Love them! Especially Avery's cherry dress and your accessories.