Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WHY?

Just a quick "WHY" for everyone, maybe I'm the only one who thinks of these things, but here it is:

Why is it that there is a need to turn off or down your radio when looking for an address?

Why is it that when feeding a baby, baby food that the mouth naturally opens into an "O" and you absolutely look ridicules?

Why is there a need to put raisins in Trail Mix? You know the only thing that is touched is the nuts and M&M's!

So there it is a few "WHYS" from Cammy Aller. I'm sure I will have some more "Whys" in the future to post about. Random I know!

1 comment:

anchik66 said...

I have some whys for you also.

Why when you cut something with scissors, your mouth does this opening-closing thing as if trying to help cut?

Why do I always stay up late knowing I'll be exhausted tomorrow morning, and regardless, do it again next night?

Why do we keep so-called treasures packed up in boxes for years, only to find out later that we don't need them anymore?

Why does Cammy not have my blog on her list of fellow bloggers? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha;-)))