Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Found A Clip!!

I found a clip a Disney special I was in back in 1993!! I just ran across it on YouTube. I cant believe it! I had a copy of it when it first aired on the Disney channel and then it was taped over by accident. I have always wanted to see if anyone out there had video taped it. I so want to get a copy of it somehow. Since having kids of my own it would be so fun to show them that video with me dancing and singing in it. I'm even doing the 'running man" in it! I feel old!

The singers name is "Craig N Company" you can still buy his CD in the stores or online. He did some fun kids songs like "Haircut" and "I'm Bored" I had so much fun filming this. I do have some pictures of me standing on the stage with Craig himself and the other dancers. There were only 5 boys and 5 girls that were chosen out of at least 1,000! I remember getting the call back for it and feeling confident. The day of the shoot they shut down Toon Town at Disneyland California and we got to run around and play in the houses and rides! It is so fun to see one of the clips we did.

Just so you know, you have to watch it a few times to really catch me in it. I'm the one in the yellow and white jacket and blue plaid long pants. I also have really long brown hair with a red bow on top. I want to still try to find the whole half hour Disney special so I can have it for memories and for my kids to see. This is so fun and I'm on a hunt!


">

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

Cammy that is so AWESOME! I saw you!

anchik66 said...

cause you are a cele-e-e-brity.....